Can you believe it’s nearly December?!!

This week has been so enjoyable! We have had lots of exciting things happening around school.

On Thursday it was anti bullying day and we spent the whole day moving around Key Stage 2 and spending an hour with a different teacher doing some really exciting lessons.

Today has been fabulous…it has been take over day and lots of us applied for different jobs around school. I had Ream and Anmol taking over my job for the day; and they did brilliantly. They taught our big write lesson which led on from some work done on Anti Bullying day with Miss Cooke on a film called ‘Wing’ and taught us how to multiply on a number line during maths. They were fantastic…even doing some marking!

This afternoon we had a party as we had collected all our behaviour marbles…it was great to let our hair down and celebrate all the hard work we’ve been doing recently. It was also Jaya’s birthday today and she had kindly brought in some chocolates so we had even more to celebrate!

Our star of the week this week is Bailey. He has been really kind and helpful and a brilliant role model to the children in the class.

Taking Albert home this week is Trinity…she has tried really hard with her work this week and I hear she made a fabulous Mrs Johnston!

Have a fabulous weekend; we have worked really hard and I’m sure you are all really tired!

Miss Nicholson x