Friday 10th June

What a busy first week back! We have had a fantastic, hard- working week and I have been really proud of the attitude the children have come back to school with.

We kicked off the week with looking at fractions. We spent an exciting Tuesday morning finding equivalent fractions of pizzas. Even better, we got to eat them afterwards!

IMG_3085 IMG_3087 IMG_3091 IMG_3092 IMG_3094 IMG_3102

I was really proud of how hard Isabel and Keira pushed themselves during our fractions topic this week, they were determined to really be up for the challenge!

In literacy, we have been looking at play scripts and I have been pleased to discover we have some real thespians in the class! I can’t wait until next week where we will start to write and perform our own play scripts.

In science this week we got to go outside and look at our school pond. Those of us who were very patient even spotted baby froglings!

IMG_3074 IMG_3076 IMG_3078

My star of the week this week has been Isabel. I have been really proud of how hard she has been trying in her learning and has been continually trying to push herself out of her comfort zone, which is really paying off. Well done Isabel.

Have a super weekend,

Miss Nicholson 🙂