Friday 23rd May

What a busy week!

We have had a lovely week, and have been working really hard. We began our week with a trip to Moor Allerton library on Monday to have a talk from an author called Sarah Shafi. We got to listen to one of her stories from her ‘Ridiculous Witches’ collection and buy some of her books. I was really proud of the thoughtful questions that the children posed to her. In particular, Cairan asked where she drew her inspiration from, which really impressed both Sara Shafi and me!

On Wednesday Miss Cooke’s class made an amazing discover outside their classroom- what looked to be some old bones and an explorers hat. We have been desperate to elicit where they came from and have been planning some excellent investigations that we will continue after the half term.

We have continued with our optional SATs this week, completing our maths test today. I have been really proud to see the progress everyone has made and how hard they have tried during their exams.

We have been continuing working on our Ipads which both myself and the children love…keep checking the blog for updates and examples of the work we are doing!

Have a lovely holiday- fingers crossed for some lovely sunshine!

Miss Nicholson 🙂