Friday 27th June

We have had a busy week this week. I have been really proud of how hard all of the children have tried hard and how they all seem to be maturing and looking like they are almost ready for year 5.
We have had an arts week this week- inspired by different emotions and what colours we would choose to represent these emotions. We have been choosing and mixing our colours carefully and applying paints using different techniques. We then thought about why we chose certain colours and worked hard to produce some colour inspired poetry.
In maths we have been looking at measuring capacity and have done lots of practical experiments and friendly competitions where we have estimated and measured different liquids. I was proud and impressed by how sensible everybody was when there was LOTS of water about!
This week our star of the week is Harshvir. He won star of the week just the other week but I have to give credit where credit is due….his behaviour and attitude to his learning is just fantastic. He has made such an improvement in his work- this week getting 10 out of 10 in his spelling test which is just wonderful!
Have a great weekend- remember, a busy week ahead; sports day on Wednesday afternoon at 1:15pm so all PE kits must be in school! Our trip to Old Trafford is on Thursday so don’t forget slips and money if they aren’t already returned to school. We also have our next transition morning on Wednesday too.

Miss Nicholson

One thought on “Friday 27th June

1. We won’t forget miss Nicholson don’t worry , I am also very exited about our school trip to Old Trafford . Wu Hu !!!!!!!