Friday early bird

Think about how you could continue this story, using vocabulary to create as much tension as possible!

“I had never seen a ghost. But like they say, there is a first time for everything…”

27 thoughts on “Friday early bird

1. I never seen a ghost before. But like they say, there is a first time for everything.It was a really cold night I was frising in my bed . Suddenly I hear a voice seeing ” Clair come to me and say goodbuy to your life ” I woke up extrimily fast to see what it was I saw something moving “BANG!”. It was a ghost !!!!! Dress up as my mum I whent and touch the ghost and the ghost took my sold . I tear to a ghost and the ghost was killing people each minute .

2. Wen I got hoo I went in mi bed shranj fins haprnd mi telee blood up Hoo wud help us naw.

3. One day I went to my gran’s .Gran was asleep she was asleep in the morning!! We’ll my gran never sleep at the morning but the strange thing is she wokeup at night!! now that is very strange but one night I went to my gran’s house she waste there suddenly the door was close it was ghost!! You might don’t believe me but that acutely trew .

4. “I had never seen a ghost.But like they say there is a first time for everything”.I normally go down a strange street to go to my friends creepy old house that always gives me the shivers when I go there.She was there doing her usual hobby,knitting,in her favourout place that I always see her in when when I go there.It was getting scary when suddenly she said,SAFFRON COME HERE.So I went and she said,”Do you want to go do some knitting”. But I had to say no because I had to find that ghost. But how? I knew I would have to call ghost control. So I did. I heard some thumps coming up the stairs,the door opened. Suddenly I woke up in a room.I was trapped…FOREVER!!!!!

5. “I had never seen a ghost. But like they say, there is a first time for everything”As I was walking down the old pathway, I was conscious of what was going to happen but, as I approached the bridge I had saw it wasn’t stable and it creaked when I laid a foot on it. When I stumbled across the bridge and I knew that the wooden bridge would crack and change it’s self to smithereens just floating on an unstable flow of trickling water, so I decided to run on the log that acted like a bridge but a bit more unexpected and unofficial and I rushed across to the other side of the crevice. But then, I had saw a ghost!!!

• John, there is some really lovely description and it has created lots of suspense. Check on the use of some of your vocabulary I am not sure ‘unofficial’ works in the way you have used it.

6. I had never seen a ghost . But like they say , there is a first time for everything ! One stormy night I was walking to a little shop with my mom the lights in the shop were all on and there were loads of people . But when I turned round my mom had disappeared ! I turned round to look at the shop but all the lights were off and no body was there ! When I realised that my mom had disappeared and no body was in the shop I started to realy worry . I looked at the shop and quiqly ran in side as I was stood looking around the shop I could hear a nasty laugh behind me I turned round quiqly and every thing went back to normal ! My mom was behind me and all the lights of the shop were on and there were lots of people in the shop .

7. I was 10 years old as I was walking throw shallow woods to travel back to my house right in front of me was a shadow as I looked up there was no one there. Then I ran as I stopped and saw a park and the park gate kept closing and opening as i went in to the park I left the gate open meanwhile the gate slammed and the shadow appeared again then I ran home and the front door creecked open and then I screamed and ran to my nanas

8. Every week when I go to my grandmas house it always makes me feel abit freaked out , but I don’t know why. Every time I go to my grans house my parents always say your grandma is still sleeping so don’t go in her room and your grandad is still planting his beautiful roses so don’t distract him . I don’t listen to my parents,Just try to find my grandparents them all over there house.

9. I was walking through the deserted woods suddenly the ghost apeard behind a tree the sinister ghost came to worts me .

10. “I had never seen a ghost. But like they say, there is a first time for everything”As I was walking down the old pathway, I was conscious of what was going to happen but, as I approached the bridge I had saw it wasn’t stable and it creaked when I laid a foot on it. When I stumbled across the bridge and I knew that the wooden bridge would crack and change it’s self to smithereens just floating on an unstable flow of trickling water, so I decided to run on the log that acted like a bridge but a bit more unexpected and unofficial and I rushed across to the other side of the crevice.

11. I was about 9 years old .I was going to my great grandma house her house it was really hot there and was really
    Freaky the floor board always makes that Weird sound.as I went to my bed room door i felt a chill and that was weird because I said it really hot. That creeped me out so I went down stairs and my great grandma was asleep I went to wacht TV and there it was write in front of me.

12. I was 10 years old I was going to the shops by the corner .And all the streets was empty and the wind blowing hevaly . I felt so scerd I wanted to run back home but I knew I couldn’t becouse my nanny wasn’t feeling well so have to bring her medison . When I got the packet of medison I ran back home as fast as I could and I never stopped when I got home my mum was cookin so i ran back in my room and then I seen a ghost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Wen I see a ghost m,I eyes ar never ring I wet for May eyes tested wen it finishing I wor glass Iwent to my grams for tea aarr a ghost I ran up stes I called ghost busters and the cops it tuk 9 hawkers thay gat the ghost and evy fin was back to normal the end ho ar you Godwin to call ghost busters.

14. Made I final think ghost are sort of real but I will believe when I see a real ghost.
    Are! THERS A REAL GHOST IN MY HAWES NOO!

15. I was 11 i went to my ant house until every time . I go to my ant when i went inside I felt a sudden chill in the air and I felt like something was behind me i when I look at my ant face she looked liked a ghost and she looked 156 years old.

16. I had never seen a ghost . But like they say , there is a first time for everything As I went to my grandmas house as normal for tea there seemed to be something which always made a sinister , mean , old laugh . But I never seemed to know what it was . I always feel like one day I am going to die in that house because there is something else so strange about that house every time I do the washing up for my grandma the plates seem to smash like a car being crushed with a hammer . I know I know I will find out what seems to do this mystery .

17. I was just 10 years old I was walking in a deserted street. SUDDENLY A MELEVOLENT WIFF BEHIND ME. I HERD A VOICE THAT SAID ANMOL ANMOL ANMOL ANMOL ANMOL!!!!!! What is it what do you what ??????

18. A scary eyeball on the floor squashed head chopped off dead with dark blood dead cat spiriting up in the air smelling badly dead zombie waking up from the death of his life. Bells of a church ding dong ding dong screaming of a little girl AHHHHHH zombies saying eat brain eat brain 10 years of death of a little girl called Amanda her per ants worried. A green bit of slime from an evil eye ball 90 years of death no one wil be alive!!!

19. I wet to my nana house last might.
    We had a laugh and a gigue. then to she said naw is your bed tan. naw said nana.she wet to bed creepy fins aped .

20. I was frightened when I saw the ghost.I was going to go out shopping but the door was locked!suddenly I saw a familiar face I jumped back holding my vacuum just in case. but then I teleported back in my bed and it was morning all was just a dream.

21. And I see something in the shadow I was creeping out I heird a noise going ohh I was 7 years old and I could see the door opening I hid under the bed I wish you could see a ghost where is the ghost? The door slamed shut!!!!! I went to go look and I got dragged and I got slamed ! in a room And I was trapped in for ever

22. “I had never seen a ghost.But like they say,there is a first time for everything .But I was 10 years old but I just felt that there was a sinister ghost it had a scary bluded eye and green and red skin it had bushy hair ha ha ha !!!!! I was creeped out I just felt petrofied because the ghost came true from the scary island

23. I feel like I’m in the dark gloomy woods and with the dead people

24. We’ll it was what the wise old wiserd told me.so I must slay the terrifying ghost.

25. Wow this is my first time I’ve seen a ghost I’m frightened .i can see ghost ever where I’m scared