Friday’s early bird

Morning Year 4!

Can you think of wow words or phrases to describe this picture?

Remember the 5 senses! You can also use a thesaurus if you wish. 🙂

Click on the photo to make it larger for a better look!

Miss N x

koh-phi-phi

38 thoughts on “Friday’s early bird

1. Big mountains on the seaside,and the light blue sea. The sand is as light as the sun. A wooden boat going through the sparkly and glittery sea going to land.

2. The country looks like no one is there and it looks like no one is in the water you can hear birds tweeting and you can smell tropical air and fresh hot water with hot air size ruling up in the air

3. The brat bluwe sey shays barter the gold the mantins glow at nayt.

4. The country looks like no one is there and it looks like no one is in the water

5. I can smell the freshness of the air . I can taste the salty sea . I can see a little long boat sailing along . I can hear the strong waves of the sea . I can touch the smooth sand .

6. I can see a very weak wooden boat that’s floating in the middle of the shallow water that’s contained in the beach sand that had been there for years. They say that the boat is haunted and know one has ever been in the boat ever since the boat had ship wreked it’s self on the sand and the metal that had stuck the wooden panels together it had rusted and some bits of the broken boat.The water was flooding and weighting the boat to the depths of the water.

7. i can see the byootifuL shalom wort and the moser rokee maw turns.

8. See/ I see the beach the sea there’s a wooden boat Rocky Mountains the wooden boat sails through the sea safely and stops at the beach. And begins sailing again through the blue shore sea.with our getting disturbed

9. I can see a amazing vast blue sea. I can see a beautiful boat crafted with care.

10. I can smell the fresh air , I can see the boat , I can touch the mountains , I can hear the sea drifting , I can taste the salty sea .

11. It looks Riley cam. and is beautiful and pritiy. And the sey looks lac a Safire.

12. The crumpy , old , huge bout . The bout smell really bad and discusting .
    I can hear the water splashing to the sand . I can touch the burnin sand in my feets . I can taste the fresh air.

13. I could smell the freshness of the air . I can taste the salty waves of the sea and
    I can see a little long boat sailing along . I can hear the strong waves . I can touch the smooth sandy ground

14. Ivan see infinity people and i can smell the engine and I can taste the light blue sea and I can hear the wind waving through the sea and the mountin .

15. The picture looks like a summer day and there are lots of boats floating in the beautiful light blue sea. The background is all green mountains.

16. Beautiful weather and cold breezing air. The water is nice and warm. It’s like I can touch the mountains in thin air.

17. The picture looks really exotic because it is a boat on shiny,sapphire blue water and no one is on it.The boat on the luctourious waters with such beautiful background on it. I am just speechless because there are so many words to describe the beautiful picture but all I can say at the minute is “wow”!