Happy Half Term!

I cannot believe it is already February half term! Where has the time flown to?

This week has been fabulous. Both myself and the children have had lots of fun and produced some wonderful work.

Monday saw the second session with the Blah Blah Blah Theatre Company whereby we had another mysterious visitor to class and did some fantastic problem solving to work out clues to a story. From this we produced some great diary writing and narrative writing.

On Wednesday was our long awaited trip to ‘The Deep’ in Hull which was amazing. I never even knew there could be so many different types of fish! Despite the drama with a broken down coach and gale force winds the children were a credit to the School and I was extremely proud.

Today we went on our geographical walk of the local area. We spotted lots of human and physical features and this will really help us when we start to compare Leeds to Filey after the holidays. We had lots of fun walking through the woods (and the mud!)

This week our star if the week is Thomas. I was really impressed with how sensible and mature he was at the Aquarium and during our walk to the forest and his diary writing was just fantastic. Keep up the good work!

Have a really great holiday and I look forward to all of the exciting things we have coming up over the next half term!

Miss Nicholson
x